Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our first visitor

We were happy to have Kayleen, a friend from MA, come at the end of last week for a visit. She was our first visitor, and it was so nice to have the space to welcome her. She took all of these pictures on her cool phone. I do have pictures too, but I haven't uploaded them yet. Rachel would go and visit her at 4 in the morning just to cuddle (sorry about that). We went to the zoo, mall, and just enjoyed the snow :-)




This was the first time in a long time I had gone to the local zoo, and I think a membership is in order. She also helped me get a little more organized and set up at the house, so I put her to work! It was refreshing to me, and it gets me thankful for the people that God has put in my life. I know that everyone reading this has had a huge impact in my life, and that no acquaintance is merely chance.

Rachel has her first dance lesson tomorrow, and Kevin and I have a semi-formal event that we are looking forward to attending with his work.

No comments: