Monday, April 19, 2010

Mondays and Laundry

I feel like there is a lot more laundry to do on Monday. I think because I take a break from it on the weekend, and it just really builds up. I am also starting to notice that food is going quicker with three kids eating the same food, it is just interesting to watch things grow.

Daniel loves building with blocks and lego's, he was especially proud of this reindeer, or giraffe...
The kids were having fun making funny faces.

Noah eating stuffed shells, and wearing most of it.
Noah doesn't quite fit on the chair yet, but I was trying out all three at the table.
I went to the park a few times last week, and just tried to meet up with different friends in the mornings. Usually the afternoon get busy with the younger two naps, so at this time of life, the best times are in the morning.

I met this woman and her daughter on Monday at the park, and since the kids played so well together, we decided to meet again on Wednesday, and plan to meet again this week. She has decided to homeschool and we are going to compare a little how we do things. This Thursday we are heading to a Red Sox game and are pretty excited about it, I'm probably a little more excited than I should be about a baseball game. We are also looking forward to seeing Kevin's parent's this upcoming weekend, and it will be nice to spend a few days with them. Now I'm off to finish watching the Boston Marathon, and hopefully we can enjoy more of the Patriot Day activities later on this week.

No comments: