Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bunk Beds and Basketball, and of a little boy growing so tall!

So after a busier week than I intended, we are heading into Daniel's Birthday week. I hear magic happens at 4, and I think I am starting to see some changes already. He is talking more, he it helping more, he is doing more things on his own...I think I like it.

We are trying out basketball lessons with him at the Y, here is a classic shot. Kevin said he was a little shy, but I think the chocolate donut he gets after it will be good motivation to enjoy going for the next few weeks.

Drum roll please...we got the kids bunk beds. And they love it.

Daniel is already learning how to throw things down, the next is making a blanket cave at the bottom bunk.
Here is Noah trying to help.
Kevin has Thursday off and we are going to the Aquarium for Daniel's birthday, I already got the library pass. I think we are going to partially celebrate his birthday in Texas, and at the end of April Kevin's parents will have a few more things for him, so it like a birthday month...I like the way that sounds. I ran the 5 mile race today in the pouring rain, and found a running buddy who may inspire me to run a few more races in the are in the next few months, it feels so good to be running again, although I would like to start getting faster. Maybe when the weather gets better.

No comments: