Thursday, November 5, 2009

Friends coming and going

I need to catch up on my pictures from last weekend, so here it goes. The kids had fun walking around the neighborhood for Halloween. We got a few pictures of them playing in the leaves earlier that day.

Noah fell asleep on his bouncy...these pictures are slightly out of order..sorry...
Here are the kids looking for more kids coming to our door.
Here we all are...Rachel is whatever princess sparkly thing we could find, and Daniel is a pirate. Once Rachel realized we were going to folks homes to get candy, she was practically running to each door. We walked around, and then handed them out, so the kids received and gave.
My friend from college came the next day to spend a few days with us. She found a great deal on Jetblue from the DC area. We had fun with the kids during the day, we took them to the Zoo and to the Boston Children's museum, changed diapers, played and fed them in all it's glory. At night went out shopping, ate sushi, and painted some pottery, while Kevin was on kid duty.
Here was Daniel having fun...we don't try to torment all our visitors....
And as I mentioned friends coming and going, Jenny left yesterday, and tomorrow my sister is coming in with Michael. We are going to have fun celebrating his birthday both here, and when we travel back with him, I just love birthday weeks.

2 comments:

Muddy Mama said...

I love the picture of Jenny getting "tortured"! Hilarious! Hope you guys had a great visit :)

twojing said...

Goodness! I miss you guys so much and had a blast hanging out with you all. Thanks for letting me join in the Gagnier family festivities :)