Sunday, November 15, 2009

"I Love Dirt"


When Daniel starts getting tired he starts naming off everything he loves. A few of the things mentioned this past weekend was dirt, trees, dogs, cats, Michael's house, tractors, just to name a few. We had a good time in NY celebrating Michael's birthday a little longer, going to my Aunt and Uncle's barn, playing in the woods and with tractors.

I had to start off with a picture of Noah, since he is not in any of the actions shots. He does well on trips, but he tends to get fussy after long trips in the car, and is getting very heavy, so it is hard to hold him for a long time.

Here are the kids ready to go over to the barn.
The kids are playing in some sawdust here.

We fit all the kids in the wheelbarrow. Hadessa, my cousins daughter, was showing the kids around the barn.
Saturday night we did a little pinata with the kids and Kevin organized a bonfire.

So another lovely weekend flew by, and now we are catching our breath before the next trip comes on Saturday, were we take the trip to Virginia. On Wednesday our back door is getting fixed....I am not quite sure if I should stay in the house with three kids for that one or not, and I will slowly start packing for the next trip. We just got a roof rack on our van, so that should be fun to use, and I am all done with my Christmas shopping now!

4 comments:

Sandra Libby said...

WOW! DONE with Christmas shopping?!?! That's impressive Morgan!

One Picky Family said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! We're going to Texas- so we won't see each other for awhile. Bummer. But have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary Thorson said...

Ha, I am done with Christmas shopping too! Anyways, I am in WV!!! Anyway we can see each other on your drive to VA?

Jamison Family said...

You are all done with your Christmas shopping... I am jealous! Love the pictures of the kids