Saturday, April 26, 2008

Unplugged

So our computer has again decided to have a fatal error to it and we are trying to work things out to bring it back to life. This has happened a few weeks ago and one of Kevin's IT guys was able to help, I am using Kevin's work laptop to write this right now. Another part of the problem is Kevin is leaving tomorrow for FL for the week and will not be into work to talk to his IT guy this time, so I may be without a computer this week (gasp). Kevin may be able to work something out if I drive on base to pick something up, but that is to be determined. Maybe this is God's way of saying I need some time away from the computer.

So in the mean time Daniel is getting his molars which equals diarrhea, and we are enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend because it is supposed to be rainy this week.

So if you think of us out here, send up a little prayer and we will see how this week goes. I will have some great pictures to post when I get plugged back in, so tune in next week for some more "Gagnier Games".

No comments: