Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring is in the air

The weather is nice, the windows can be opened, and spring is in the air! It really helps the week go by when we can get outside most of the time. This week we are really focusing in Daniel and discipline. He is a good kid, but needs some more attention and guidance with listening to us and handling it when we say "no". It is going well, and with Kevin and me on him, he is adjusting.


Daniel can climb into the bed and hangs out with Rachel. He is the only one so far who can really make Rachel laugh. The new thing is that he throws laundry on her and takes it off and she laughs hysterically at it. Rachel is getting her top teeth! I see the white nubs, and I hope teething goes well for her. She is sleeping more lately and that may be why.


Here Daniel is eating breakfast, and likes his "coffee". No, I don't give him the real deal, but he enjoys drinking out of this cup and when he sees the cup he says coffee. He is also beginning to help me do chores around the house and I am finding he really wants to help. Although it takes me longer to do things, we are all happier at the end of the day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra Libby said...

I have noticed the cleaning thing in Caleb too. When in need of a new activity, I give him and wipe and let him help me clean...it's amazing, he actually does a good job!

Mary Thorson said...

LOVE the video of Rachel!! I can't believe how different she is just a few months.