Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby in a Bumbo

I am beginning to feel guilty that I don't have half as much pictures of Rachel as I have of Daniel at the same age. I need to start taking more of her. It is the second baby syndrome!
Rachel likes the Bumbo seat we borrowed from a friend. It is nice to have another place for her to sit in.
All of a sudden this week it seemed like Daniel decided that it was ok if Rachel touched him and he began giving her a whole lot more attention. I could even get them in a few pictures together!
Here is Daniel lining up some paper people. He has quite the sense of order!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so interesting watching them grow up. It seems like you blink and they have developed another skill. (even if its only smiling in the middle of a feeding). Mothers, enjoy this time for it goes so fast. But also enjoy each stage that your child goes through because each is unique and special