Tuesday, January 22, 2008


We went to the NE Aquarium this weekend, and here is Daniel checking out the Penguins. I think he had just as much fun running around the place and trying to jump in water.

Daniel loves to eat his "dip". Dip consists of anything that he puts his food in. Here it is Salsa, but it could be ketsup, syrup, butter, or ranch dressing. We took off his shirt and put a towel under him to keep things clean. We are watching the Pats game.

Here is my friend Angela with Rachel. She is our honorary family member.

So it was a busy weekend with the Aquarium, meeting up with friends and watching football all afternoon on Sunday. For me there is a conflict, the Giants and the Patriots are going to the superbowl. It is my brother against my husband, but I don't need to share here who I am rooting for ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: