Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looking forward to summer

I am excited for summer not just because of the warmer weather, but my sis-in-law is engaged and will be getting married in VA in Aug! So here's to a reason to get the winter weight off, celebration with family, and a chance to get back to VT and see some old friends. In other news things just keep moving along, most of the boxes are unpacked, we got our cars switched over, getting all the details ironed out, and I am excited that I will have a MA visitor next week. In the mean time, here are some moments with the kids and their cousin. We love having Michael around.



I found a ginger bread house for sale, and the kids enjoyed putting it together.

1 comment:

Mary Thorson said...

Love seeing the cousins enjoying each other. We hope to see our cousins in April. It will have been a year since we last saw them!