Monday, January 10, 2011

A few more days

Snow...snow...snow...I am surrounded by it right now. Kevin and the kids love it, I am getting used to it again. Here they are enjoying the snow. Daniel loves it, and would be outside everyday...if it wasn't so much work to get three sets of children outside for a little bit with all their equipment, but that will get easier too.

Here is a picture of Noah, I remember as a child the snow being taller that I was.
That is the RV we are staying in, and my dad clearing things out.
Daniel has thrived in the extra space and his cousin around.
Here we are playing in the RV with some of the Christmas toys
So if you don't mind, I am going to use the rest of this post as a little bit of therapy. I posted on facebook that my grandmother isn't doing well, and that is still the case. We are talking about each day she could pass away. I went over and helped her today, and she was non-responsive. Previous to the last year, I have been blessed with life. With three beautiful children, with all that comes with a young family. The last year has been mostly death. I struggle that I wasn't here with my mom's passing, and watching my grandmother go through this has brought back much of that feeling. I believe the Bible, and know that my mom, is in a better place, and know that my grandmother will be as well, but it has been humbling to be apart of death this year. To realize life is so fragile, and everyday is a gift from God. To have little control of when God would bring any of the ones I love home to be with Him, and to have peace in God's Sovereignty. It is certainly another level of faith and trust.

That being said, we will be moving into our new place this weekend. Another chapter of life will soon be here, and I am so grateful for this journey to even bring us to this place. I can't wait to show pictures, but in the mean time, will you continue to lift my family up in prayers? Psalms 116 says that precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

1 comment:

Muddy Mama said...

Morgan, I will be praying for you and your family. I am also praying for God to continue to reveal himself to you in amazing ways this year. Thanks for continuing to share on this blog, you are inspiring me to try to get back to it!