Monday, February 15, 2010

Noah versus the Crawl

Noah began crawling this week, and now the game changes. He wrecks his brother's train tracks and gnaws on his sister's toys. Daniel has learned to stiff arm him, and Rachel just raises her voice yelling at him. And he enjoys every minute of their attention. I do have to baby proof a little better now, and make sure I have things picked off the floor too.

Saving the sippy cup for later...
Happy Valentines day with a happy baby in a box with hearts.
Someone is ready for the weather to get warmer.

We have moved Noah out of his infant car seat, because he was just to heavy to carry, in it, and now I need to be sure I have him well covered because before I could just zip him up all bundled up with the cover. But he just looks so cute in the hat.
Kevin's nickname for Noah is Mr. Happy, because he is still so easy going and happy all the time. What a blessing. This week is winter break for the schools, so I have a friend coming and watching the kids a few times this week while I go spend some time at my other job. It is always a refreshing change of pace, but I love my full time job better. We've had a good three day weekend, we find ourselves cleaning and reorganizing whenever both Kevin and I have some extra time at home. Just as an update on my mom, things are looking good for a straight forward treatment of her, but thanks for your continual prayers as she walks this path of recovery.


No comments: