Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there.  We wouldn't be here without you!  It was a pretty eventful week, after getting back from our trip last week we were slowly getting back into the swing of things.  Kevin had a few softball games with work, the days were warm so we had to find some cool things to do, and just some general housekeeping items to round out the week.  

I bought a little pool for the kids.  It is inflatable so we can put it away easily, but it is a fun afternoon thing to do.  It's not as nice as the beach, but a good alternative.

Another highlight was that my parent's drove to NY for Iowa where they are currently living, and we met them on Sat almost halfway in Lee, MA, where the outlets were.  We saw my parents, sister, nephew and the only one we didn't see was my brother, but I think we will have a few opportunities next month to see him.  We had some good shopping, I mean bonding, experiences, I got a nice bag with some nice shoes and a few shirts.  My sister Beau didn't put Rachel down, only to try on a few things.  My parents bought Daniel one of those plasma cars, he loves it, so hopefully I will get a video up with him zooming around on it.  We couldn't resist getting the boys matching shirts, and for the fact that they both spilled juice on their shirts already from lunch.  
Here is my dad with Rachel.  The kid's have nick named him Buddy.  

So Kevin has been pretty happy about the Celtics games, and although he is tired, I hope they win tonight!  I will make Kevin his favorite meal and we will have a pleasant afternoon to finish off Father's Day.  Here just a cute picture of Rachel!






1 comment: