Wednesday, February 22, 2012

College

We are approaching our 10 year college reunion and I have tried to pull out some old pictures. It is funny how much easier the digital camera has made everything, but we have a scanner and should use it to get these pictures digital. Kevin and I met in August 1998, our freshman year, although we didn't really date until our senior year. He was, is, and shall always be my best friend. His family was so welcoming, he was so eager to help out and to be there for his friends. He always knows how to make me laugh. I think I laugh everyday, between him and the kids. He was very athletic, and could do the obstacle course in less than a minute...a time that I think was just recently beat by a few seconds. He taught me how to climb the rope at the end of the Obstacle Course, although I would help him out freshmen year when he was in engineering (pre business for him) Kevin would look out for you, and his sincerity stayed with me until I realized we should be more than just friends.

There was a lot I got out of college, a good education, some great friends and experiences, but the best thing I left with was him!

No comments: