Monday, November 29, 2010

Moving right along

I am not liking this moving thing. Kevin is a pro. He is packing and getting things physically ready. I am working more on the emotional side. As we say bye to friends I have made over the past 7 or so years, I know each of them have been in my life for a reason, and I am so thankful for them.

Kayleen came over and celebrated an early Christmas with us and the kids. I got some flannel directly from Michigan, and am thankful for the friend who taught me some of the basics of motherhood just as I was getting started. I have loved watching her grow in her faith, and watching God move in her.
I met my friend Angela at the mall today, she is an amazing woman of God who looks to Him in every situation. I have enjoyed her friendship, her prayers, and it seemed as we shared our lives together our struggles were parallel, and we knew that God directed both of us.
Here Kevin and I are celebrating our anniversary at the Top of the Hub, we braved Boston one final time. It was amazing to look onto the city and spend time with Kevin as we reflected on our time here, and what is to come.
A little out of order, but Noah is so cute.
We all got dressed up, here is a good family photo from this past weekend.
This is Bill, the trash man. We have had an interesting friendship only seeing him on Mondays, but it was a blessing watching the kids say hi to him, the gifts that he gave, and as we first moved to Lowell, he was a precious constant. His family has had some health issues, and now I don't think I can pass a garbage truck without sending up a prayer for him.
It is going to be a whirlwind of a week, but here is a precious clip from church this past weekend. Rachel was a pro at the singing and hand motions, Daniel said he didn't really like all the people looking at him, but I have a feeling this is going to become a family classic.



No comments: