Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quiet Time





All kids are napping, so I shall blog! We are all catching up from our trip last week. We broke the trip up stopping in Delaware with Kevin's brother on the way back, and it was good to spend some more time with them.

Here's Noah with Renee, I think they both look great in orange and maroon.

I throw this in because Kevin said he looked like this He-Man character with his beard. Hmmm...

So now I am thru with the laundry and putting away of the clothes and all the nice things we generously received from Kevin's family. We got the van looked at today, and on Tuesday my mom and brother drove in a extra vehicle for us while the van is being looked at. I am very thankful that we have a car to drive around and thankful for family!!

I tried Noah in this chair, and he seemed to do well with it. He is growing up too quickly! I just need to figure out how to transition Rachel out of it now.

It's December and Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer was on last night. We let the kids stay up and watch it while Kevin decorated. This is our look this year. Rachel was pretty excited to see her ornaments hung up, and it was fun to watch Daniel enjoy the show I enjoyed watching growing up. It's nice to have the additional lighting now that it is getting so dark so early.

2 comments:

One Picky Family said...

Super cute pictures! Luv u!

Sandra said...

I can't see the pics for some reason but I am imagining your Christmas decorations in my head...along with those dancing sugar plums...