Monday, December 31, 2007


Talking to the bear


Rachel with Aunt Renee


The precious sheep sweater knitted by Memere

So here are some pictures from Christmas. We all got some great things and had a good time with Kevin's family. We survived the holiday with all the travel and everything, and hope to be home for the next month or so without too much happening. I just wanted to share a "not a very good idea" moment today. It snowed last night and what we have to do is move our cars for the plow to come by. Kevin had left for work, and I was getting the car ready to be moved. I threw Daniel in the car while it was running so that we could move the car together, and a moment later I hear a "lock". I just turned my head for a second to finish clearing off the car. So for the next 30 minutes he was playing with the steering wheel, turing on the wipers, eating crumbs from who knows when, and playing with some toys in the car as Kevin comes home from work to help out. He had a great time, and it was a good laugh. My neighbor was watching, and when the plow had gone by, she offered to watch the kids inside while I moved my car back. I took her up on it! So that was a great last memory of 2007, lets see what 2008 has in store!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Thorson said...

Oh my gosh Morgan, thanks for the great laugh!!