Monday, November 12, 2007

First time blogger

Hello everyone!

It has been some time coming, but I am putting together a blog! I have had so many thoughts on how to start, what I was going to say, but when it comes down to it I will just start. I actually just got a phone call from Kevin, the building inspector approved our home, and we are on our way to a certificate of occupancy!! If you don't know how important that is for us, we can talk. With dealing with that, our toddler and newborn, and the holidays coming, things have been busy. God is so faithful and bringing us through every situation. So I look forward to sharing more of what is on my heart, going on with family, and just at least a weekly update from our lives. I hope to have fun sharing and keeping in touch with you all!

3 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

Yey Morgan! Your blog looks great. I look foward to keeping in touch this way :).

One Picky Family said...

Love you, girl! We're gonna have to get a blog going soon to keep up with everyone.

Abbey said...

hello! Congrats on the birth of miss Rachel. We are so happy for you all!

And we need to plan our "yearly get together, even though we live 30 minutes from each other" too!

God bless you guys!